Teaching Kitchen Advocacy - Coming Soon!
A new teaching kitchen at RSF (Recreational Sports Facility) will be coming soon! Thank you to everyone who participated in fundraising. We appreciate you for supporting Berkeley students and their passionate learning of food and cooking!
Shoutout to Whitney, our fellow SNAC member, for donating $25 to our cause!
Hi! The UC Berkeley Students in Nutrition Advocacy Club (SNAC) is a student led organization that works to promote nutritional awareness on the UCB campus. Comprised of students in all three tracks under the Nutritional Sciences major at Cal: Human Physiology and Metabolism, Dietetics, and Molecular Toxicology, SNAC is a great resource for any students interested in nutrition-related topics and careers, including pre-health, research work and becoming registered dietitians.
General Meetings are every Thursday from 8:00-9:00pm (Dwinelle 259) and will feature special presentations from professional staff or Cal Alumni, networking events, academic assistance, and many more! It's a great way to meet your peers!
Unable to access the Nutrition Blog or the Photo Album? Become a SNAC member today and you'll have full access to our website as well as to all our events!
- Open to all UC Berkeley students, SNAC offers guidance and support for students’ concerns and questions.
- Promote an awareness of nutrition information and promote sound nutrition practices among the community and peers.
- Prepare members for their post graduate endeavors.
- Provide networking opportunities and Share information with guest speakers including Dietitians and other relevant healthcare professionals.
- Advise students about classes, curriculum, major, and/or volunteer and internship information.
- Connect members with the Bay Area Dietetic Association (BADA) for the most current information about the professional dietetics track.
Are you a food fanatic? Read up on what our members have to say about food and nutrition here at Berkeley!
Interested in nutrition, food, or healthy eating? Join SNAC to learn about all of this and more!